I am ecstatic

1953Morrow's review of The Diamond Store www.thediamondstore.co.uk

“I am ecstatic ”

Written on: 21/11/2020 by 1953Morrow (1 review written)

This is my second purchase. The first ring i ordered Is still being made and I am being updated of its journey every wk. Can't wait for the final result. As it happens, I lost my wedding ring and was tempted to just brows on The diamond store and see if something catches my eye. I saw one which I fell in love, very quirky and so unusual . I bought it on fri and arrived on Saturday. Omg, I opened the box and there it was, its absolutely beautiful, diamonds quality are outstanding and its even better than my original ring. I loove it. If you have never used this store I would say, definitely recommend it 100 percent. I have high standards and this lovely shop has provided . Customer service is fast and extremely helpful. I think I will be a regular buyer now. My final word, I bought both rings on sale and for its value is absolute steal.

• Goods purchased & cost