Outstanding service, professional online company!!

ryangill's review of The Diamond Store www.thediamondstore.co.uk

“Outstanding service, professional online company!!”

Written on: 02/07/2019 by ryangill (1 review written)

I recently ordered a diamond ring from the diamond store, I honestly couldn't be more happier with the service I received, from the moment I found this company online to the enquiries I had throughout the service to then receiving the ring. I couldn't thank the person I dealt with enough as she helped me throughout everything and was always available to respond to any enquiries I had. Any problems I had she reassured me and went that extra mile to ensure everything was perfect. I received the ring about 3 weeks ago and I am very pleased with everything. I have read a few negative reviews in regards to this company and from my experience I would ignore the negativity because I believe this company and with dealing with the person I dealt with was perfect, I guess its hard to please everyone but I believe if you contact this company with any problems they will do everything they can within reason to sort anything out. I would certainly use this company again. I would like to thank her again as she was wonderful to deal with.

• £1000