A great experience

Peter3177's review of StarRuby www.starruby.in

“A great experience ”

Written on: 14/09/2018 by Peter3177 (1 review written)

I discovered Starruby a few years ago and have made a few purchases from them since. Let me say honestly that when you buy from them you get true quality and in most cases great value for money. Mr Harshil is willing to entertain reasonable offers and most importantly for me the whole buying experience is without any sort of pretention which is the stock and trade of most Jewellers. Finally, when you’re in the market for precious gemstones why look elsewhere when you can buy directly from the source from an indigenous Asian merchant. This obviates all unecesary pricing slack.
An altogether excellent experience with no regrets. And I intend to make future purchases soon.
I believe that if Mr Harshil embarks on a focused advertising campagne targeted at Western countries it would help to raise awareness in the West, and help ensure and inspire trust among westerners who may be sceptical or weary of buying directly from Asia. I hope this review helps to correct that , otherwise starriuby will be every customers best kept secret. Great experience altogether.

• Goods purchased & cost