No-one Listening!

HaileyO'Grady's review of Shipton and Co. - www.shiptonandco.com

“No-one Listening!”

Written on: 15/09/2020 by HaileyO'Grady (1 review written)

I ordered on behalf of my 13 year old granddaughter the Art Deco Pineapple pendant which she had saved up her birthday money for. The item arrived in good time. However, on opening the box which contained the pendant the pendant and chain were not attached. In fact, the chain was in a complete knot which took some time to unravel. When I then went to thread the chain through the bars on the back of the pendant it became obvious that the jump ring on the end of the chain was too large and apart from squeezing the ring flat it was not going to go through. I was not going to distort the jump ring and damage the chain and so phoned the customer service number to report the problem. There was only an answer phone message to leave a message and telephone no. which I did. The next day I also sent an email. I have tried the service no. again and still no-one answers. That was a week ago and I have heard nothing. My granddaughter is upset at not getting her present and I am very very disappointed with Shipton at sending out a useless item and then not responding to my complaint. I have bought items from them in the past and had not encountered problems like this so it is all the more upsetting that a company which I felt happy dealing with has turned out to be rubbish at sorting problems out. I shall certainly not be buying anything from them in the future and will return any more brochures I receive.

• The Art Deco Pineapple Pendant £50.00