Saved by Purely Diamonds

dchadderton's review of Purely Diamonds www.purelydiamonds.co.uk

“Saved by Purely Diamonds”

Written on: 03/05/2012 by dchadderton (1 review written)

I ordered an engagement ring from Purely Diamonds after getting caught by the fraudulent company diamondjewellerystore.co.uk. I was really nervous about getting ripped off again so I phoned ahead of the order to speak to them and make sure they were a legitimate company. I was greeted by more than one friendly voice and they were only too happy to help. After I explained my situation Emelie from Purely Diamonds assured me the new ring would be a masterpiece and worth every penny. I knew it looked good on their website, but so did the other one I ordered from DJS which turned out to be a bitter disappointment. When the new ring arrived I could hardly believe my eyes, its one of the most amazing rings I have ever seen. Purely Diamonds true to their word delivered me a ring which I will be honoured to give my girlfriend as an engagement ring and I honestly think she is going to be speechless. I will definitely shop again with this store.