Lovely ring, Great Customer Service

Laurelin's review of Lloyds Family Jewellery www.lloydsfamilyjewellery.co.uk

“Lovely ring, Great Customer Service”

Written on: 06/10/2019 by Laurelin (2 reviews written)

I was very apprehensive about buying a ring online, but the eternity ring from Lloyds was the only one I could find that matched my existing wedding and engagement ring. Dealing with the person I dealt with was a pleasure, he was prompt in all his replies, the ring arrived when he said it would and it was packaged beautifully. I would definitely recommend Lloyds Family Jewellery to my friends.

The ring has subsequently been valued by my local jeweller at very close to the RRP quoted, quite a significant amount more than we paid. I was pleasantly surprised as I would have been happy with it being valued af the same price we paid for it.

Although I love everything about my ring, and have no issue at all with the customer service, price and quality of the piece, I have knocked one star off because I am slightly disappointed to see the Rhodium already wearing thin (the yellower tone of the while gold underneath is showing through) on some parts of the band after only two months wear, I had my engagement and wedding band replated by a local jeweller at the same time and they are still perfect with no signs of wear.

• 0.25 Carat Princess Cut Half Eternity Ring (White Gold)

Lloyds-Family-Jewellery's Response to Laurelin's Review

Written on: 08/10/2019

That's great to hear you were so pleased with the ring and service :) thank you very much for your detailed review. Sorry to hear about the Rhodium plating, that is premature wear after two months, it's possible the manufacturers took it out of the plating machine just a few seconds early. If you would like to send it to us for a free re-plating we'd be more than happy to have that done for you and returned as new.

Laurelin's Response to Laurelin's Review

Written on: 13/11/2019

UPDATE:

He took my ring back for replating without hesitation, and even gave an explanation as to a possible reason for the plating wearing off the ring more quickly than my other two (I wear my eternity ring on top of my wedding and engagement band)

Even though the wear could potentially not have been down to the workmanship, it was replated with no quibbles and returned to me promptly and safely.

If I could update my review to five stars I would, I have no hesitation in recommending this company wholeheartedly.