Appalling company

Adam_H's review of Jura Watches www.JuraWatches.co.uk

“Appalling company”

Written on: 18/10/2022 by Adam_H (1 review written)

Appalling! I bought an Oris watch for a three figure sum which became faulty within a week. I returned the watch & was promised a replacement which never came. I was provided with numerous updates that the watch was on order & only weeks away from delivery, yet it never came. After FOUR months of waiting, I was told that the watch was discontinued. I persisted & through communications with Jura and Oris, I was told that I had secured a replacement & that it would be delivered in a further three weeks time. However FIVE weeks after this update and a total of FIVE+ MONTHS from the date of return my replacement watch still didn’t arrive. At this point I requested a refund and was offered 30% off watch accessories by way of a good will gesture. I used this and ordered a £425 watch winder on 23/08/22, and guess what… I’m STILL waiting nearly TWO months on. This was a horrendous experience from the outset and I hold this company in very low regard. Avoid this company like the plague!!!!

• Goods purchased & cost