Didn’t answer calls.

Samuelmay's review of Jura Watches www.JuraWatches.co.uk

“Didn’t answer calls.”

Written on: 28/04/2020 by Samuelmay (1 review written)

I ordered a watch on Sunday (Garmin Fenix 6X) and paid the extra £15 rush order next day by 9am service as I needed it by Tuesday morning for a charity challenge I was doing, as it was important I thought I’d email as well explaining this on Monday, I received an email assuring me it’s in stock and it was just a case of picking and dispatching my order, at 09:10 on Tuesday morning I emailed asking for an update as no watch and not even a tracking number and saying if it hadn’t been dispatched then please cancel as I no longer need it, also followed up with a couple of calls that never got answered, finally at 16:30 on Tuesday I receive an email telling me they have other items in stock if I’d like to pick something else. At times like these you’d think business would be going harder to keep any customers they can get, not ignoring them.

• Goods purchased & cost