Disappointing service

Fatim4.Begum's review of H Samuel www.hsamuel.co.uk

“Disappointing service”

Written on: 27/05/2022 by Fatim4.Begum (1 review written)

Disappointing service @ H Samuel Westfield Stratford City.
On Saturday 21st May 2022 I chose a chain costing £50 & pair of earrings for £55, birthday present for my niece. I checked with 2 staff who confirmed I can use my Bluelight discount card that gives me 15% discount..When I got to the till , 2 managers (senior staff) stopped the assistant from applying the discount.. told her the Bluelight isn't accepted (untrue as I checked later and it's accepted)..The assistant decided to use the buy one get one half price instead and I was ok with that since I really wanted the items. After paying I checked receipt while assistant was packing the items and I realised I was charged £70 for chain. I pointed out the price tag said £50 so the assistant checked and confirmed that it did. She bought it to the same two managers (senior staff) attention and asked if it can be honoured and I only pay £50..but they just said no and that I should just pick something else. No apology! They didn't even think to speak with me directly even though I was standing right in front. At this point I asked for a refund.. purely because I didn't like the service/ attitude. Obviously after leaving the store I checked and realised they were not truthful about not accepting Bluelight card too and this angered me more! Truly disappointing.. I have for years bought from H Samuel but never experienced this kind of service.

• Goods purchased & cost