DISGUSTING

sophn91's review of Gemify - www.gemify.com

“DISGUSTING ”

Written on: 05/09/2020 by sophn91 (1 review written)

This company has completely messed me around and is entirely unprofessional. I have never left a bad review online before as I work in customer service myself and know that issues arise and mistakes are made - we are all human! however this has got ridiculous and as Gemify have decided to no longer respond to emails I'm resorting to this.

1) On the Gemify website it states you can cancel an order within 24 hours for a full refund. I cancelled my order in less than 12 hours. Having not heard back for a few days I contacted again to be told that the order had in fact been processed so I would now need to wait until it arrived and return it for my refund.

2) I placed the order in March and received it in late June - which I fully understand as the pandemic has caused issues here - though I ordered things around the same time from other countries that arrived in under 2 months so I am skeptical that it had in fact been shipped when I complained at the beginning of April as I had cancelled the order and was told I couldn't as it had been shipped.

3) I was offered a partial refund and told that if I returned the item for a refund that I am liable for the shipping costs - I cancelled it within 24 hours so should never have been sent to me. YOUR mistake not mine, so why am I being punished with the return shipping cost???

4) When the order finally arrived the gems were completely wrong for the picture. Again I understand these things happen, but this was very frustrating. As dealings with your company had been slow and usually unhelpful (generic copy and paste answers that usually didn't answer my questions) I sent pictures of what had arrived with an itemized list of the gems I had (including amount and colours) and sent a pictures of the key to show the colours I should have received (though nowhere in the information you send does it tell me how many I should have). And you responded promptly and said you would send the correct ones straight away.

5) When the new gems arrived you only sent a small pack of each of the correct colours - not even enough to do a quarter of the picture. This is a product you are selling, I sent a full list and pictures of the gems I had so you should have known exactly the amount of each I required.

6) I emailed about the final issue on 17th August and have heard nothing.

This company does not follow it's own T&C's, does not rectify the issues raised and treats customers appallingly - WOULD NOT RECOMMEND - HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

• Goods purchased & cost