Fascinating Diamonds

Fascinating's review of Fascinating Diamonds www.fascinatingdiamonds.com

“Fascinating Diamonds”

Written on: 04/01/2016 by Fascinating (1 review written)

I know it’s got a bit late, but we truly thank you for creating such a timeless engagement ring. And as all good things must be appreciated I am writing this review on behalf of my boyfriend now my fiancé. He proposed me with this striking halo engagement ring with a brilliant and huge heart shaped diamond in the hub. He told me that after surfing through ample of websites on the internet he came across Fascinating Diamonds.

The website instantly caught his attention for they have a arresting diamond jewelry collection and he couldn’t believe that it was so economically priced than the other jewelry websites that he checked. He has good knowledge about diamonds, so he knew what he wanted, once he contacted them and the person he dealt with responded instantly. He learned all about the choice, budget and the kind of ring he wanted for me. He suggested him with this ring and as I wanted something big with rose gold metal, the person he dealt with kept this in mind and help him design this brilliance. He wanted to set the ring with heart shape diamond but usually as seen in other places this diamond shape is not cut well, it sometimes has a flattish bottom, but he noticed that at Fascinating Diamonds, their diamonds are very well cut and the heart shaped actually looks like a heart, unlike others. When finally everything matched his expectation he finalized this rose gold halo engagement ring.

I am a proud owner of this beauty now and my friends and family truly appreciate his brilliant choice. We would totally recommend your website to all our acquaintances and as a proof of your genuine jewelry we have a GIA certificate to show them as well. It makes us feel 100 percent confident and as for your craft you guys surely know your jewels.

• Engagement ring