Clogau Gold www.clogau.co.uk Review

Fearonjkblue's review of Clogau Gold www.clogau.co.uk

5 years ago I ordered a few pieces from clogau, which...

Written on: 14/04/2022 by Fearonjkblue (1 review written)

5 years ago I ordered a few pieces from clogau, which I returned them all as none suited me or were too large. They were returned the same day they arrived and were delivered back to them the next day and I was refunded.
I recently placed an order on their outlet site for £968. They took my money out of my bank then nothing. After 5 days I emailed them, then called them to be told there is an error and they would get back to me. They didn’t. I then sent another email, no reply from them. I then called them again, to be told they would get back to me.
They then sent me an email saying that as I have returned items to them in the past, I am classed as a suspicious person and it is fraud like behaviour! Yet they are the ones that have taken £968 out of my bank and are happy to keep it. I still haven’t got my money back from them.
Update. I’ve now had to open up a PayPal claim to get my money back from this company, disgraceful.

• 968

Cathyq's Response to Fearonjkblue's Review

Written on: 08/06/2022

Same happened to me. I am having to claim back through my credit card. I hope people avoid them so they don’t have to go through the hell I have with them.