Twisted, Knotted Necklace

Janco1010's review of Clogau Gold www.clogau.co.uk

“Twisted, Knotted Necklace”

Written on: 14/11/2019 by Janco1010 (1 review written)

I purchased the Kensington necklace for my daughters 40th birthday, however she has only worn it a few times as the extension chain is too long and keeps knotting and twisting around the main chain and clasp, it’s taken her ages trying to untangle so she remove it.
Like a previous reviewer my father was Welsh so I too have a tie to this “welsh jewellery”. I contacted Clogau and explained and they said to send back and that they would investigate. I have asked them to remove the long extension chain free of charge but they ignored that and just said to send back. This will cost me £6 just to return as the value is £200 and needs to be insured, on top of that I’m sure they will charge me for the removal of the chain and the I expect I will need to pay again for them to return it to me.
As the chain is a simple silver one I have ordered a new silver chain from eBay £4.75........much cheaper and quicker in the long run. Looking at other reviews I will not be purchasing from Clogau again and would definitely not recommend.
Also it is interesting as to why all there reviews on their website are 5stars?

• necklace £200