Misleading images, misleading services

BrysonMcGarry's review of Astley Clarke www.astleyclarke.com

“Misleading images, misleading services”

Written on: 05/12/2018 by BrysonMcGarry (1 review written)

The pendant for the necklace i ordered was far smaller in reality than presented in the images.

I would let that slide, however I ordered gift wrapping for it on the side and was dumbfound to see the gift wrap IN the box, next to the product I ordered.

I contacted customer support who told me that if you want to the gift wrap actually wrapped you need to tick some other box somewhere in the checkout, which I obviously didn't see. She then proceeded to nonchalantly tell me that if I want it wrapped I can just send it back to them via post (and on my money) or I can use some of my own time to go to one of their shops and have it done.

The really funny part? Her justification for having the gift wrap sent separately was for people to "see how it looks before it is wrapped", but then she sent me a link telling me people can see how the wrap looks on their website.

No. There's a million jewellery shops, all selling the same overpriced trinkets. Just go to another one.

• Goods purchased & cost