Brother Printer Cartridge

From 1 review

IvanSanders's review of Toners&Inks.com

“Brother Printer Cartridge”

Written on: 28/02/2013 by IvanSanders (7 reviews written)

My initial enquiry was handled with several minutes of patronising sarcasm, and ultimately I was given bad advice namely that standard yield and high yield cartridges were identical. Nevertheless I placed an order. The cartridge which arrived was for a different model and did not fit my machine. I returned it and waited 12 days. Nothing heard. I chased and was told that a clerical error was made when processing my order. They claimed not to have received my return and went to extreme lengths - claiming that their security cameras had not recorded a courier entering their premises, and that the acceptance signature was not one of their staff's. Both myself and my couriers were put to some trouble, and eventually they confessed that one of their staff had signed for the return, but they had lost it and somehow this was my fault! I received a refund a few days later but was not compensated for having to return their wrong dispatch. They sent me an e-mail stating that this was a one off refund and should not be regarded as being a precedent. I'm still in shock.