Toner cartridges for HP laserjet printer

McMahansm454's review of Printer Inks, www.printerinks.com

“Toner cartridges for HP laserjet printer”

Written on: 01/07/2022 by McMahansm454 (1 review written)

I made an order for the three colour cartidges that I needed urgently for my printer as I was using it on black only.

The yellow and magenta arrived within two days with a despatch note saying the cyan would follow.

One week later it had still not arrived. I phoned and the customer assistant whose name I did not note told me that the cyan came from a different supplier so it should be following shortly. He told me to ring again in 3 days if it had not arrive.

It did not arrive so I rang again after a week and was quite angry because I needed to do some colour printing.

Cosmin undertook to contact the supplier and find out what was going on. This he did and I received an email the following day to say that it was out for delivery and the cartridge duly arrived the next day. Thank you Cosmin for making the effort.

I must add that I have used Printerinks regularly and never had any problem before.