Ink2u are my favourite suppliers for inkjet cartridges

Sims332's review of Ink2U - www.ink2u.co.uk

“Ink2u are my favourite suppliers for inkjet cartridges”

Written on: 22/11/2017 by Sims332 (1 review written)

I've tried other "replacement cartridges" sites and used cartridges for Epson and HP inkjet printers and your cartridges are by far the best. The quality of the ink from other suppliers is just not of the same quality. This is particularly noticeable in the black - it seems to be dark grey from others. Yours is always crisp black. I need to print off high quality photographs - and the colour reproduction from your cartridges is excellent. Again, from others the colours are dull.

The amount of ink is tellingly different too. Other cartridges just don't seem to last very long at all. Yours are excellent value for money. And I never get "cartridge not recognised" from yours. Needless to say, I've had that message from other cartridges.

All in all, excellent value for money, excellent quality and speedy service. I thoroughly recommend ink2u!