Are re-manufactured cartridges a false economy

robertw2u's review of Ink2U - www.ink2u.co.uk

“Are re-manufactured cartridges a false economy”

Written on: 03/07/2017 by robertw2u (1 review written)

In recent years of using Ink2u re-manufactured inkjet cartridges for different printers I firstly had some that were seemed empty on receipt. This happened twice and I was given a credit upon return. I then started to notice that they did not seem to last very long ie. a few weeks or even just days and certainly no where near the number of pages they claim to do (I prefer to buy XL's but that seemed to make little or no difference to their longevity). I also know my printer usage is no where near what it used to be when cartridges last months not weeks. I now have three courses of action; try original cartridges, buy a laser jet printer or just move on and give another supplier a chance? You can guess where my sentiments will take me....no point banging my head against a wall. Finally,........when I get 'Voucher Codes' why are they always rejected leaving me having to re-input everything again without discount?..... a total waste of my time and money. ....move on, give someone else a go!