Would give them -10 stars if I could >:(

Clive-LJ's review of 999 Inks - www.999inks.com

“Would give them -10 stars if I could >:(”

Written on: 07/12/2018 by Clive-LJ (2 reviews written)

This has got to be one of THE worst companies I've ever dealt with! They have NO idea about customer service and despite their website claims to be able to deliver emergency inks on time (the whole point of me ordering from this company in the first place), this clearly isn't the case!

I'm a new customer of theirs and I have a Canon Pixma Pro-10S printer that I use for my business. This printer uses 10 ink cartridges which can be very expensive and it goes through a lot of ink.
Anyway, I needed a full set of inks very quickly so I put an "emergency" order in with them thinking that my ink would arrive in the next day or two.

The ink did indeed arrive a few days later (hardly a speedy service though) but I though what the heck - they are reasonably priced so I can put up with that. I opened my order and only 3/4's of it was there - there was still another package waiting to be delivered containing my remaining ink order. 2 days AFTER I received my initial order, my remaining ink still didn't arrive so I chased this up with customer support and thankfully it arrived the next day (so that's about 4 days in total now it's taken to get my 1st complete order to me which is acceptable if you're expecting those time scales but not if you need them urgently).

Although my 1st order didn't go as well as planned, I though I'd give them a chance and place a 2nd order with them as they surely must have all the ink in stock now as they're advertising it as a complete set on their website still. The 2nd order arrived about 2 days later and to my shock, once again only 3/4's of my order was there!

I again took to their online chat option from their website only to be in a queue for about 15 minutes and then someone joined the chat and promptly cut me off after they read my complaint that I wasn't happy about this happening a 2nd time.

So, I then sent them an email explaining my situation. a day later I got an automated reply saying someone would get back to me. They never did, it just got totally ignored! So, 2 days AFTER my initial email to them I try to get in touch via their online chat option again and finally get through to someone and have to go through this whole rigmarole of explaining this a third time and telling them how poor it is that I'm being treated like this (this was on 03/12/18). The person I spoke to informed me the ink would be delivered by the 05/12/18. Guess what? It didn't arrive!

So now today (07/12/18) I've had to contact them a 3rd time about this and explain the entire situation to them AGAIN! (do these people not keep records of customer conversations????).

I've been told my missing ink will be here tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath. I wouldn't mind but they didn't even offer a decent apology, just the standard "sorry for the inconvenience" line, no please accept a discount on your next order or anything. Really poor service!

As a brand new customer, I would have thought they would be jumping through hoops trying to impress me and win future business (and believe me, I use a LOT of ink) as first impressions count as they say and they certainly have in my case!

I certainly WON'T be using this company ever again as clearly they don't hold the inks they advertise in stock and I'd advise anyone wanting "emergency inks on time" to go elsewhere as this company simply does not care about its customers. You can not advertise ink on your website as in stock knowing that it's NOT in stock - If I'd have known I'd have to wait an extra 5 days for my order to be completed, I would have gone elsewhere.

The saying goes that it takes a lifetime to build a good reputation and only minutes to destroy it - Well they're certainly on the right track! >:(