Poor quality & horrible service in ZaraHome

Guest's review of Zara Home www.zarahome.com

“Poor quality and horrible service in ZaraHome”

Written on: 06/06/2013

I spent over 400 Euros for crockery in Zarahome in Valencia and few of the ceramic plates had some defects - they would get dark spots after the washing because they had small holes in the surface. I went to change them and got negative answer. The 'Manager' was also extremely rude. After 20 minutes of battle, they changed only 2 out of 6 plates for me:( The staff talk to me like they were doing me a huge favor. Ill never go there again.......

• Goods purchased & cost

Poachedeggs's Comment

Written on: 23/05/2014

Glad that I found your review - I am experiencing the same problem with crockery bought from Zara Home. I got the crockery home, soaked it to get the labels off only to find dark rings of damp in the earthenware under the glaze. I have tried to return them, the store manager essentially called me a liar that this was a problem and suggested that I shouldn't get them wet. He wouldn't refund as apparently washing them constitutes use of the product, and no replacement was even offered! I have tried going through their customer service department in London, but they refuse to answer questions about their returns policy, send through full terms and conditions of the sale and they don't answer their phones.

This is the worst company that I have ever had to deal with. They show complete disdain disregard for their customers and don't even honor their own returns policy. I will not be buying products from and Inditex owned brand such as Zara, Zara Home, Pull & Bear etc ever again.

Katkatkat26's Comment

Written on: 23/05/2014

I know many people, who had problems with Zara home products, it is just most of them don't bother with complaints because the stuff is "cheap". However, I was more upset with their attitude towards the clients. Its unbelievable:( May be we should post it in Facebook to spread this around.