White clear glass 3 drawer bed side table

Ah97's review of Woodpecker Interiors - www.woodpeckerinteriors.co.uk

“White clear glass 3 drawer bed side table ”

Written on: 13/07/2019 by Ah97 (1 review written)

I ordered a bed side table and have spent the last few weeks trying to chase up delivery and just genuinely wanting some communication with this company, I respect the delivery company have not done there job either by not contacting me but I do feel very disappointed that woodpecker interiors didn’t try to help me until I made a pay pal claim and there money got froze.

As soon as there money was froze they immediately contacted the delivery firm and I was contacted about delivery on Monday. At this point I had already sent multiple emails and felt so let down that I resulted in asking for a refund..

I respect that accidents can happen here and there but I don’t think it’s fair that they can take £249 off someone fast enough but not even try to help track delivery until they can no longer access that money.

I do however appreciate that the matter does seem to now be dealt with in the sense of a quick get it delivered ASAP so we can have our money ... clearly how it works here... I have contacted delivery company with regards to quoted date not being suitable and no alternative had been provided.

I’m just not at all happy that I’ve not even had the decency of an apology and now the item has been reduced on the website !!! I ask that somebody can please contact me as I’m not happy that you have £249 of my money for an item that there not willing to help me receive until you couldn’t access the money ... either some form of partial refund and delivery ASAP or full refund I feel is the least you can do

• 249.00