Exceptional Store From Start to Finish

CuckooMama's review of The Well Made Clock - www.thewellmadeclock.com

“Exceptional Store From Start to Finish”

Written on: 14/01/2022 by CuckooMama (1 review written)

I was looking for a Hunters Black Forest cuckoo clock to replace one my Aunt & Uncle had when I was a child. After many nights of searching I found the exact clock at The Wellmade Clock Shop. I sent an email with all my questions. Someone quickly replied, answering all my questions, giving me the exact cost & letting me know how soon they would be able to ship my clock. With COVID it’s affected many aspects of our lives including availability of hand-carved clocks from Germany. He informed me that there was a shipment that was waiting to be unpacked and he would give me an update as soon as possible. And that he did! He personally called me 3x on Christmas Eve to let me know the status of my particular clock, when he completed the transaction & an approximate ship date. When the clock was secured he emailed me with a ship date & a tracking number. The clock was in my possession two days after that. The Wellmade Clock Company is a very helpful, reliable, courteous, thorough & well priced establishment. I highly recommend them whatever your time keeping need's may be.

• $450