Do not buy

Brunosm's review of Sofology - www.sofology.co.uk

“Do not buy”

Written on: 23/10/2020 by Brunosm (1 review written)

Ordered a sofa last january,gave £1700 deposit for delivery in April.salesman cocked up & 2 payments went out my bank & left me short.My sofa eventually arrived in July but wasn't the colour I wanted.They said it was my fault as you had 7 days to check paperwork & change it.I was then told to have the colour I wanted I would have to pay another £539 which I did because of the stress it was causing.My sofa came in October & the delivery team removed my front door handles but did not put them back properly.This caused us to be locked out of house in the rain.Phoned the delivery team to come back but said 'what do you want us to do'.Tried ringing customer services but decided to go to nearest branch.Was told to call out a locksmith & they would refund the cost.After 3 hours we got back in but discovered my new sofa was faulted& my new gloss floor scraped & damage to door frame & wall.Tech man came to view a week later & said it needed a whole new arm & would 4 weeks.Recieved an email that night stating 14 weeks which would take me to January.(a full year).Got offered my original£1700 deposit but not anything else.I want my£ 539 for the faulted goods & something sorted for all the damages.They came & removed sofa a couple of days later so currently without anything to sit on a year later and a great deal out of pocket,angry & stressed.go else where!!!!!

• Goods purchased & cost