Awful quality, don’t be fooled by advertising photos

Guest's review of Sofology - www.sofology.co.uk

“Awful quality, don’t be fooled by advertising photos”

Written on: 17/10/2019

Our settee arrived after a farcical delivery, seat cushions flat as a pancake, not full enough to fill the cushion cover. Looks like it’s 30 years worn and not at all like the showroom or photos advertising this sofa. Awful customer services. Don’t want to know once they have your money. Complained from day 1, eventually sent out a technician nearly a month later who said no fault! Sent me videos how to plump up the seat cushions...makes no difference at all with no filling to plump! Eventually agreed to replace 1 of the cushions which I’m waiting to see. Have put a double quilt inside the other seat cover which isn’t being replaced and pillows inside the chaise cushion (this is how much available space is inside) because I can’t handle the stress of the battle any more, it has made me anxious. I would never buy another sofa from here and am telling everyone I know to avoid at all costs unless they want a poor quality sofa for top money paid. If only I could rate as zero instead of 1 star!

• Coco chaise 4 seater and snuggle chair £1800