This company do not even deserve 1 star!

Lizzie521's review of Sofa-Sofa - www.sofasofa.co.uk

“This company do not even deserve 1 star!”

Written on: 15/09/2022 by Lizzie521 (1 review written)

This company do not even deserve 1 star!

We used Sofa Sofa as my nan had such an incredible service 20 odd years ago and consequently had her sofa for 18 years. I read reviews within the year prior to purchasing (October 2021) that the customer service and quality of their product had taken a deep dive within the last 5 of so years but thought that couldn't be true due to the quality of my nans....I could not have been more wrong.

We bought the Olivia in the colour Sunset a 2 seater and a 4 seater, after 2 months of having the sofas they had already started to discolour and bobble so cleaned as recommend by Sofa Sofa hoping it would help, it did not. Over the next 6 months they have gone from worse to worse. They did pick it up a month ago to have tests done to the fabric and came to the conclusion that heavy friction caused by a coarse abrasive throw (we have a faux fur one) and incompatible cleaning devise although everything used was as recommend.

The state of this sofa in the short space of time considering its only 2 adults and not a family is appalling and the whole experience has been completely disheartening. I would avoid using Sofa Sofa and invest your money elsewhere as you may end up paying double.

• Goods purchased & cost

Alisonanna22's Response to Lizzie521's Review

Written on: 22/09/2022

Ive had a very unpleasant time with sofa sofa. I was offered an incentive to remove my review which was very honest. It has lead me to question how valid the 5 star reviews are.