Poor quality fabric

Guest's review of Sofa-Sofa - www.sofasofa.co.uk

“Poor quality fabric ”

Written on: 27/06/2022

Re Sofa Sofa: Having had a "Valencia" sofa for several years (thus used to washing covers etc.) I bought the Madrid loose cover 3 seater sofa and chair April 2021 but find after washing the covers twice at 20 degrees there is shrinkage and fading of the fabric.
A "loose" cover should be easy to remove, wash and replace but it took 3 of us to put it back! I would have preferred to pay a little extra than them skimp so much on measurement!
I rang with my problem to see if there had been any other complaints, thinking maybe a bad batch, but was rudely spoken too as if it was all my fault as to how I was putting the cover on! I was told if I sent it to them and they could fit it on their testing model they would do nothing about it, presumably the fading and the fact it is now a good 2cm higher off the floor doesn't matter!
I have sent for fabric samples for new covers but really don't feel it should be necessary after 14 months! I will probably end up having them made elsewhere in better fabric!
I now feel very disappointed with a company I previously trusted.

• Madrid 3 seater sofa