Perfect

Alcollick's review of Sena Home Furniture - www.sena-homefurniture.com

“Perfect”

Written on: 26/03/2015 by Alcollick (1 review written)

After spotting the chairs I wanted from a google image search I was directed to Sena Office furniture website which was still in the making. I sent a message via the site and received a phone almost immediately we discussed the chairs and I was advised there was also a Sena Home furniture website which I could look at and place my order or do it over the phone. I explained I didn't need the chairs for a couple of months but also didn't want to risk losing them say placed my order and they happily held the chairs for me until I was ready for delivery which was brilliant. I emailed them when I was ready and they arranged the delivery, unfortunately through no fault of their own the delivery company messed up but Sena kept me informed and responded to my emails incredibly quickly so I would say 10 out of 10 for customer service.
When the chairs did arrive, I purchased the Venus chair, they were great perfect for my requirements I have a 90cm single pedestal black glass and chrome table and the chairs look great with it and are not too big for the small area I have. They are nicely made the chrome frame is lovely and quite light in weight even with the seat fitted. I chose the black faux leather seat which was surprisingly well padded especially considering the great price and how poor some much more expensive chairs on the market are. Quality and value you for money is 10 out of 10 in my opinion.
All in all I'm really pleased with my purchase and whole experience of buying from Sena Home furniture I would return for future purchases and would definitely recommend to friends and family. Well done and thank you Sena.

• 4 x Venus Chair with Black Faux Leather Seat £38.00 inc vat & delivery