Great sofas & sales man

AliyahHowell6's review of SCS Sofas - www.scssofas.co.uk

“Great sofas and sales man ”

Written on: 03/05/2021 by AliyahHowell6 (1 review written)

We went into store wanting to buy a sofa suite that day. I booked an appointment the store then called me to confirm that we was still arriving and what kind of sofa we wanted. On arrival we was warmly greeted advised about the covid measures sanitised our hands, then introduced to a sales guy. He asked what we was looking for and told us to have a look around and he would walk around behind us if we had any questions. We really liked this approach he wasn’t smothering us pushing a sale but always right there when we had a question. He had the answers we wanted straight away. When we really liked he was their to explain all the prices, he explained the sofa protection to us. We then decided to check out a few more shops on this large industry estate to make sure that was the right one for us. He explained he would be there when we got back for any more questions. Every other store we went into was pushy and slightly intimidating. After we finally looked in sofaology and not one member of staff come to greet us even though we liked some of the sofas there we knew we wanted to go back to him. Once retuning again their was a warm welcome from all the staff and the person I dealt with (seems like a great team) and we went thought all the obligatory paper work stuff. He was attentive but not pushy friendly and knowledgeable. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend people going to see him at Lakeside SCS. He is the best salesman I have met (and I’ve met a few as I deal in cars!)
Great work to the person I dealt with and the Lakeside team!

• 3000