Bad customer service

rk-lewis's review of Rooms To Go - www.roomstogo.com

“Bad customer service”

Written on: 15/04/2021 by rk-lewis (1 review written)

Recently purchased 2 sofas, 2 end tables, a coffee table and 2 lamps from RTG. We made sure we purchases were in stock first. 3 weeks later we got a call stating our furniture would be delayed 6 weeks because it WASN'T in stock any longer. After speaking to several people at the store the manager told me I had 2 choices. Get a full refund or come back to the store to purchase something else. He said the 2 sofas were probably damaged as reason for them not being in stock. I returned to the store and purchased a different sofa set. Upon delivery we were short 2 end tables. I called the store and again was told 6 weeks. No customer service whatsoever again. When some of the furniture came the $450 coffee table drawer handles would not align with the predrilled holes. I received 2 end tables today and both tables have the same handle problem! Almost forgot this. When I went back to the store to pick out different sofas I found a dining room set I liked. They made me pay an additional delivery fee even though they were delivering the sofas and such. The 1st line on RTG contract states that once delivery is made you cannot return it to the store for any reason. WTH?  I will NEVER set foot in another store.

• Goods purchased & cost