Very Bad Service

secretagentmole's review of Office Furniture Direct2U www.office-furniture-direct2u.co.uk

“Very Bad Service”

Written on: 29/10/2013 by secretagentmole (16 reviews written)

After emailing a customer service representative, I was assured my item(a pair of lockers), would be delivered on or around the 25th. Seeing as
the next day was a Saturday I assumed they had spoken to the company supplying them (seems they do not hold stock of these) and were relaying
actual delivery dates.

Seems they were relaying something by Jeffrey Archer, ie a complete work of fiction. So a day spent waiting for something that did not arrive. After chasing them again I was assured delivery would be by the 29th, so another day being spent waiting.

After chasing them on the 29th I found out that when they say the 29th they don't mean the 29th. Now Office Furniture Direct knew when the sub contractor was delivering YESTERDAY, but did not bother to tell me it was being delivered tomorrow (the 30th) or Thursday (the 31st). Seems they know a lot they do not like telling you.

So I have had ANOTHER day off work, wasted on their advice. I have to arrange to get back after a family interment to receive them, that is if they actually manage to deliver them. I feel like a mushroom, kept in the dark and fed a load of organically produced male bovine animal field fertilizer!

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Secretagentmole's Response to secretagentmole's Review

Written on: 01/11/2013

Further update. Delivery was made Wednesday The routes are not figured on on Monday morning as I was advised, they are sorted out Friday afternoon when the vans are loaded up for the goods to head out early on Monday. So the date I was originally given was impossible for delivery!

They would have known on Monday that the goods would not be delivered Tuesday but they did not bother to inform the customer, despite advising the customer delivery would be on Tuesday.

All in all a very poor company to deal with as far as updating the customer is concerned. The Probe lockers are good, just by from someone else!