Customer service hahaha

ShaylaMcCullough126's review of OakFurnitureLand.co.uk - www.oakfurnitureland.co.uk

“Customer service hahaha”

Written on: 22/07/2021 by ShaylaMcCullough126 (1 review written)

After waiting 4 months for a bed, the delivery was cancelled at the last minute with a delay of a month or more. Not very convenient when the bed and mattress I had been sleeping on had been disposed of in preparation for the arrival of its replacement. No one had bother to contact me and inform me of the delay.
The shop I purchased from in Walsall really didn't give a damn. The refused to help me contact their joke of a customer service department.
Instead I spent two hours trying to contact customer services on the phone. Calls that were never answered. I attempted emailing but again got no reply.

I then discovered the C.E.Os name and would you believe his actual mobile telephone number with a quick and simple Google search.

After an early morning call, I was promised and received a call back within 30 minutes of speaking to him.

I now have a refund. This in no way compensates me for the time wasted, the frustration and the fact I have to sleep on the sofa until I can get a more reputable company to deliver an alternative bed.

Isn't it amazing what a 7.30am call to the CEO can achieve.

I suggest anyone having similar problems with these people do the same. Call the CEO at an inappropriate hour. Do it now before he changes his number.

This company should be ashamed of the way they are conducting themselves. I hope they go out of business.

• Goods purchased & cost