Over a year before sofas MiGHT be delivered

DonnaJ14's review of Made.com - www.made.com

“Over a year before sofas MiGHT be delivered ”

Written on: 15/09/2021 by DonnaJ14 (1 review written)

Long story short , ordered and paid , in full, for two sofas in March 2021 to be delivered in July . Received emails a month or so after to say they were delayed, first to August then September.
Checked my account end of august and now it says delivery in December.
Spoke to customer services who said delays due to covid , you will get compensation decided when items arrive. Emails are no longer sent about delays you need to keep checking your account.

Checked again a short while ago dispatch date now March 2022! Customer services extremely unhelpful so have cancelled order and ordered from a British supplier who will dispatch before Christmas.

Reading papers today made.com are increasing prices because of costs of delivery and I wonder if the 12 months plus delivery time for my suites was a way of not delivering them as shipping costs have increased? Despite increased custom they have made a loss this year so I would consider very carefully before you entrust them with large sums of money for very extended periods

• Goods purchased & cost

Dawnbenoni's Response to DonnaJ14's Review

Written on: 09/10/2021

I feel your pain I have had the same problem until I found flownthecoop similar products although I think even better and delivered in 2 weeks small business Two people answered all my questions now I have a lovely Italian cotton velvet dalton sofa and large.ottoman cannot recommend them enough and supporting a small business manufacturing in the UK and Europe so none of those ridiculous delivery times a