Waiting 9 MONTHS still not received what I ordered.

Guest's review of Harveys Furniture - www.harveysfurniture.co.uk

“Waiting 9 MONTHS still not received what I ordered.”

Written on: 18/09/2019

Ordered Piccadilly Corner Unit furniture on 31/12/18 at Birstall Store paid in full by debit card given 12 week delivery date.. Eventually received 4/5 ths of corner unit on 15th May 2019. Complained to Customer Service Unit and they agreed to replace our 4/5ths of corner unit with complete unit on 18th September 2019 and agreed to take the 4/5ths away at the same time. Guess what, the delivery men turned up today with another 4/5ths of corner unit which is exactly what we have now!!!!!! We then tried to ring Customer Service Unit and at present we have been waiting on the telephone for 1 hour 23 minutes for someone to answer our call. There must be only 1 person who works in Harvey's CSU today as we cannot get an answer.
In the 9 months we have spoken to at least 4 different people in their CSU and they are all incompetent. I am 68 years old and lived in the U.K. all my life and have dealt with numerous companies over the years and I can honestly say DO NOT DEAL with this company as their Customer Charter is laughable. This is the WORST COMPANY I have ever come across in my life.
Still waiting on telephone for CSU to answer now 1 hour 35 minutes.

• Piccadilly 5 seater corner unit £1518 on 31st December 2018