Shocking.!!! Service

OrderDavidDayFF881's review of Hammonds Furniture - www.hammonds-uk.com

“Shocking.!!! Service ”

Written on: 16/04/2021 by OrderDavidDayFF881 (1 review written)

Well The CEO words on the brochure means absolutely nothing, customer service is shocking!! We had a bathroom and bedroom we wanted to change. The bathroom was done first 6 weeks ago and still not finished after three visit as it’s not fit for purpose, customer service blame us for agreeing to the plan... I didn’t realise I had to go and measure everything after I thought that’s why you have a designer and a surveyor????

But that’s what they use as a get out clause and we assumed Hammonds furniture was made custom to measure by professional craftsmanship well that’s what the CEO claims no it’s all standard size cupboards which you can buy from B&Q for a faction of the price.

Unfortunately I have to give a star but they don’t even warrant that. It’s absolutely shocking what they portrayed and what you get.

With all this we are cancelling our bedroom and going else where as I could not trust these... I now have no confidence in this company.

We have not had an apology just we are not going to do anything about it.... wow great customer service

So just be very careful if you use these and if you do good luck you will need it

• Goods purchased & cost