Waste of money

Veronicaf189's review of FurnitureItalia - www.glassdiningtable.co.uk

“Waste of money ”

Written on: 20/05/2020 by Veronicaf189 (1 review written)

Bought a orthopaedic spring memory foam mattress from furniture italia via Wowcher.
Waste of money, arrived a few weeks late, definitely not the one pictured on Wowcher.
If I knew I’d end up with this ryoe
Of product I would never have purchased it or wasted my money.
Contacted them straight away delivery and hey ho not had any form of response. Shame their service isn’t as good as how quickly they took the money.

• Waste of money buying from Furniture Italia

• A few weeks late

Angelaforrest's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2020

Did u get any response I've had same delivered today absolutely rubbish and my mattress has NO FIRE LABELS SO illegal!!!!

N123J's Comment

Written on: 07/06/2020

I’m trying to return it and taking about 3-4days to get a response for each email.
When I did get my 2nd reply as I’d sent I pictures of what I ordered and what I ended up with Iv been told colours and stitching may vary.
As far as I’m concerned they are completely different mattresses..
To return it, I have to pay £19.99 In advance Before they refund
Oh and I’m wary of that as they have not responded to how and when I will get my refund - Iv already lost out of delivery cost.

To be honest I just want it out of my house. But they are making it difficult to return. Awful.