Wrong item sent!!

Toronto24's review of Furnitalia - www.furnitalia.com

“Wrong item sent!!”

Written on: 09/08/2018 by Toronto24 (1 review written)

I bought a mattress from this company through ‘Wowcher’ described as a ‘deep mattress’
Unfortunately due to a lengthy house move, I did not open the mattress until I moved, thinking that it would be better for the removal people unopened.
The so called mattress was 4” deep, little more than a mattress topper. I have enclosed photos but Furnitalia say I am out of the 30 day money back period. But this is not what was advertised, nor what I thought I ordered. Scandalous that they take people’s hard earned money and send completely the wrong item. My advice is NOT to order from this company, they know that they sent a 4” topper. I am shocked that they cannot see that I have been taken in, well and truly!

• Mattress

Owenthomas01's Response to Toronto24's Review

Written on: 15/10/2018

Had the same issue. They delivered and was supposed to collect the old one, but they said would check their records and when I came out to check on the progress they had just left. Buying through wowcher is nightmare. Realised that anything through wowcher is being sold off because no one will buy it, so it being advertised as quality item reduced at a discount when really its cheap product being sold at the correct price just with a better description. The 30 day money back guarantee is also rubbish as just keep getting bounced from Wowcher to these idiots, all with one story after another.