Dreams, more like Nightmares!!

Cheryl12's review of Dreams www.dreams.co.uk

“Dreams, more like Nightmares!!”

Written on: 26/07/2021 by Cheryl12 (1 review written)

Absolutely disgusted! £899 for the mattress, plus insurance £75 (although I really don't know what the point in having insurance was??), (and not counting the cost of the bed and the drawers), for a mattress that has lasted less than a year and now I feel like I'm sleeping on a hill and I roll into my partner every night. It is by far the worst mattress I have ever purchased, and I dread getting into bed at night! I would have complained sooner had all the shops not been closed due to the pandemic!!

Apparently, it's our fault according to the bed technician because we were supposed to rotate the mattress ONCE A WEEK!! Surely this defeats the object of having a split mattress as my partner prefers a softer mattress and I prefer a harder mattress meaning we have to swap sides every week, as well as being completely impractical attempting to rotate a heavy king-sized mattress every week. Also, it clearly states in the leaflet/instructions that if you are not able to rotate the mattress then it will settle eventually but will take longer!

I will never use this company again!!!!

• £899