Terrible after care & damaged goods

Dooley's Furniture - www.dooleysfurniture.com
3.7

Guest's review of Dooley's Furniture - www.dooleysfurniture.com

“Terrible after care and damaged goods”

written by on 22/06/2013

Bought a cabinet which when unpacked had a mark on the front. This was made worse by the fact they must've seen it and tried to cover up with. Dark oil/ wax which only made it more obvious. Emailed their info, sales and service email addresses yet 30 days later still had no response. They then sent a 'please review your experience email' just to rub salt in the wound. So, I phoned, was challenged as to why it had taken so long to make contact at which point I highlighted my various emails.
They made a derisory offer which I said no to and we were left at a bit of an impasse. £20 off a £400 purchas which is damaged. Jokers!I called again, was again challenged about why I had left things so long. I went back through my experience. He said 'the notes here state we emailed you an offer and you emailed to decline'. That was untrue - it was a phone conversation so whoever I spoke with previously had lied on the notes they added to their system. He then said email us again. I said no as every email I ever sent never seemed to arrive or if it did they didn't bother to respond. He just repeated please email us. Completely lacking in emotional intelligence, unable to resolve a customer complaint so I am left with a scratched cabinet and am out of pocket by £400. Never again and I would not recommend anyone else chances their luck.

• Goods purchased & cost

Semia's Comment

Written on: 29/06/2013

Hey so far I know that their customer service and product value is really good. I have a good experience with them. ....