Redeemed!

AlexisKradford's review of Curtains 2 Go - www.curtains2go.co.uk

“Redeemed!”

Written on: 23/06/2019 by AlexisKradford (1 review written)

My experience with Blinds to go initially was such a bad one! I ordered some Roman blinds for my bedroom and I was informed I had to wait ten days for delivery. The ten days past and I had heard nothing, I left it another two days then decided to contact them only to find out that the blinds hadn’t even gone in to production and the material was out of stock! This was a shock as no one had even bothered to inform me of this, and if I hadn’t called them I am not sure when they were planning to inform me! This then got progressively worse and I was told the material would be in stock the following week, only to be told once the date arrived that it was still out of stock and I had to wait another week. This went on for nearly 12 weeks!!! The customer service at this stage was very poor and they were always so unhelpful until I finally asked to speak to a customer service manager! This is the point where the company redeemed its self with thanks to an excellent staff member. Finally I was speaking to someone who knew their job, was informative and extremely helpful. Once this person got involved my blinds were delivered the following week. She called me daily with updates, she was professional but also very fair and understanding. She is a huge asset to Blinds to go and thanks to her I would actually order with them again after nearly being put off completely and ready to warn anyone from buying from them! Thank you to her! 5 stars for the person I dealt with!

• Goods purchased & cost