Worst service & rubbish products, am contacting Xray BBC

140Coffey's review of Bedworld - www.bedworld.net

“Worst service and rubbish products, am contacting Xray BBC”

Written on: 27/03/2020 by 140Coffey (1 review written)

The company states their King size beds are 6ft6in long, at measuring my king size bed I found it is only 6.4 ft long. I went to their shop and their specifications stated that a king size is 6ft6in, I measured all "king size" mattresses in the shop and all of them were 2 inches shorter than their official specifications. I demanded they collect the bed,first time they just didn't show up all day, I phoned them and was assured they would collect it the following Saturday, I stayed in all day and phoned them late evening to be told there was no space on the lorry. The following Saturday they turned up and refused to help me, so I had to get it all downstairs on my own. (Am nott strong and middle aged).I also ordered a bed base, which I cancelled the following day, all this happened 6 weeks ago, I had to live with mattresses all over and they still have not reimbursed me, although I was reassured thrice on the phone that the money was on its way.
They are actually in breach of regulation on many accounts, especially by selling products with the wrong specifications, this is unbelievable.
Their sales man in Cardiff cleaned his nose into his collar, whilst the Covid-19 was on, gross!! Don't ever use them, I hope some official regulatory body will look into their issues, this is why I am contacting Xrray on BBC about them.

• Bed and bed base