Love my new kitchen -Thank you!

teresaprime's review of Avanti - www.avantikb.co.uk

“Love my new kitchen -Thank you!”

Written on: 22/05/2019 by teresaprime (1 review written)

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Avanti and would definitely use them again. All I had to do was pick my kitchen and let them get on with the rest.

After a less than satisfying experience with two other kitchen suppliers I was feeling worried and apprehensive about approaching another Company and trusting them with one of the biggest purchases I will make. I needn't have worried! The whole experience with Avanti was excellent from start to finish. I love the design, its exactly what I wanted and contains everything I need right down to a custom made cupboard and work surface. The fitter was great and kept us updated as to what he was doing and when. No mess and no rubbish left behind. The after care is fantastic!I asked for them to come out and make adjustments after having a new floor fitted which they were more than happy to do. Our Customer Service Manager was friendly and approachable and again nothing was too much trouble.

Thank you for making the whole experience stress free with the biggest worry being which cupboard to keep the plates in!

• Goods purchased & cost