AVOID ARTELIA - WORST EXPERIENCE OF SERVICE

Bartlett453's review of Artelia - www.artelia-design.co.uk

“AVOID ARTELIA - WORST EXPERIENCE OF SERVICE”

Written on: 03/07/2020 by Bartlett453 (1 review written)

Ordered a furniture set on 1/6/20 The money was taken directly, after waiting a few days for a confirmation email which never appeared, The tracking they provide is never updated. I called the office number several times only to be faced with ringing and then the call going to answering machine that ended the call. I emailed with no conclusive response. In total post 22 emails, several attempts to call, a complete lack of customer service has left me extremely frustrated, angry and out of pocket to the sum of £1199.00. To date I received an email 17 days post order explaining it’s due to NHS using the courier, still no delivery with a 10 day delivery promise on 1/6 as per web site. A call to germany to ask head office for an explanation got me no where, again excuses. They fob you off, They give false promises, They have a complete lack of customer service, They are rude, and I feel they do not have the products in stock. They offered to cancel the order very easily after having my money nearly 5 weeks. They flaut distance selling laws and sadly using the corona pandemic as an excuse for their complete failure as a company. The paperwork sent to the company has been ignored. DO NOT HAVE ANY FAITH IN THIS COMPANY. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

• Goods purchased & cost