Defective product - inneficient customer service

283Peters's review of Arredatutto - www.arredatutto.it

“Defective product - inneficient customer service ”

Written on: 29/07/2017 by 283Peters (1 review written)

I ordered an office chair (Milani Comet) from Arredatutto.
When the chair arrived it was clear that the seating mechanism was defective as it was not possible to sit in the chair.

I bought the chair because I needed an extra chair for my business and unfortunately for over a month, Arrdatutto' customer service has not been able to sort out the situation, either by sending me a replacement one or a refund. They have proposed to send a new mechanism so that I can replace it by myself using a hammer... (in a new chair...).

I do not believe that I am asking for much in return for my time and effort, as all I want is my money back or to have this product replaced with one that works properly. I will gladly return the defective item to Arredatutto.

Very inefficient customer service. Don't recommend and will not consider buying any other product from this company.

• 400

• A few weeks late

Arredatutto.com's Comment

Written on: 15/11/2017

Hi,

First of all, thank you for you review.
Every review is a good occasion to improve our service or to explain better how the purchase of such a particular product as yours works.

Defective products can happen.
We PROMPTLY replied to your request of finding a solution to the defect of the product.
We where ready to send you a free spare part that would have completely restored the proper functioning of the chair.
Despite the manufacture said that the chair was not defective, according to your video.

Please remember that you bought a precious office chair and not a simple t-shirt that is easy to sand back a forward.
So that was the IDEAL and QUICKER solution.
But strangely you refused that. Please, take note that replacing that new mechanism is not so hard and risky as you wrote.

Anyway, we still have your spare part in our warehouse waiting your confirmation to send it to you.

For any other need you can write to us.

Regards,