Very poor costumer service

Freddenmark's review of Arredatutto - www.arredatutto.it

“Very poor costumer service”

Written on: 26/11/2021 by Freddenmark (1 review written)

Customer service is poor and communication is virtually non-existent. To praise them is the speed at which they withdraw money from your card. Since there are probably many customers who are in the same situation (1/3 are directly negative), it seems that the main purpose of that company is to "borrow money for free" from the customers. How so ? I ordered one hub on October 10, when I want to cancel I was told it would cost me 10% in fee - otherwise I would have to wait until November 22 and then I would not have to pay fee. It makes no sense unless the company is out to strengthen its liquidity. A company that runs its business wiht this method, would not have a chance in Denmark. It would not be long before it rolled in with police complaints, consumer advice and secretary of trade. But in Italy it is clearly come si come sa. Usually I have otherwise had positive experiences with buying goods in this country. When you do not bother to write to the customers and you do not take it seriously - then you are amazed that you get customer complaints. Wake up now! And stand on goal for your own company policies.

• Hub to 1600 EUR