Unreliable delivery claim+p-poor c-service & they know it ££

Serranovp442's review of Tool Station - www.toolstation.com

“Unreliable delivery claim+p-poor c-service & they know...”

Written on: 08/07/2020 by Serranovp442 (1 review written)

Re: CANCEL this Toolstation Order

Bottom line: P-Poor performance. Unreliable delivery claim. Automated[?] and ineffectual response.

Hi,

Regarding the crystal clear message I sent asking toolstation to cancel the order because of the length of time it would take to arrive [which I was advised of by text after the delivery was due], and your reply asking me to advise if a refund or replacement would be most suitable. I specified cancel in my initial email and gave the specific reason why.....I replied to your time-wasting effort with another clear instruction to cancel [to which you, of course, did not acknowledge]. The order was not cancelled and will be delivered by parcelforce today, 8 days after I ordered it, even though the website states by 5pm the next working day, when I actually needed it [ordered 7pm 30th June, so was expecting by 5pm 2nd July].

Good Afternoon,
> I apologise for the inconvenience.
> Please advise if a refund or replacement would be most suitable and I will be happy to arrange.
> Kind Regards,
> Customer Service Team

> On Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 7:08 PM, **** wrote:Hi - Please cancel this order, refund the amount paid and update me when this is done. I was expecting this to be delivered within the time-frame advertised on your website. I'm not interested in waiting up to a week, as per the text I received this afternoon.

We are currently experiencing delivery delays with some parcels containing paint and have highlighted your recent order as one of those which might be affected. If your order still has not arrived, please rest assured we will deliver this to you within the next 7 days. We apologise for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Thank you for your order placed 30/06/2020>> Your order is now being processed. If you have placed a Click & Collect order you will be notified by SMS or Email when your order is ready to be collected from your chosen branch. Please do not travel to the branch until you have been notified that your order is ready to be collected.>> If your order is for delivery you will be notified when your order has been dispatched.>>>>> Your Order>>> Zinsser Ceiling Pro 5 in 1 Paint White 2.5L - (40718) X2 £71.96>

• Zinsser Ceiling Pro 5 in 1 Paint White 2.5L - (40718) X2 £71.96>