The Range - www.therange.co.uk Review

Emmajk54's review of The Range - www.therange.co.uk

“I never received my order and this company has kept me...”

Written on: 24/05/2022 by Emmajk54 (1 review written)

I never received my order and this company has kept me dangling on a string for months now, every week I contact them with the same reply, we have opened an investigation, they have opened so many I lost count. In the end it was the tough attitude. Admitted it was left in a area that would be stolen from. And then said “we don’t expect our delivery drivers to bring it to the door” even though I am on first floor with 2 lifts !?!?!? I am still arguing the case with them even after explaining I have severe anxiety which lead to panic attacks, in which they are making me worse. I have also been diagnosed with cancer, which I know has not much to do with this, but I don’t have the energy to keep arguing the same rubbish with them, as they like to grind you down until you give up. It has got to the point where they are bullying me even with what I am going though with the same attitude of a 2 year old throwing a tantrum and won’t give up their toy ! All I can say is stay the hell away from this company. It is not worth it !

• 400