Worse company to order from

Thorntoncv1962's review of The Range - www.therange.co.uk

“Worse company to order from”

Written on: 27/11/2021 by Thorntoncv1962 (1 review written)

This is the worse online shopping experience I have ever experienced, didn’t know that to return an item was so difficult, got to authorise it with customer care before you can return it to them?!. Not sure why! But you won’t ever get to return it cause your on phone to customer care for well over an hour and nobody answers so you have a nice expensive phone bill also. Can return to store but not sure if you can return it till they scan the products through the till?!. So wasted journey possibly. Why can’t we just return them like a normal company does? No delivery notes also? Absolute joke of a company. Only option is to return your self by tracked delivery and pay out of your own pocket which my parcel is huge so will cost me a fortune so in hind sight I won’t even get that much money back. Now I know how rubbish the service is I won’t ever buy again. And I make sure I warn others of the rubbish shambles they will experience if they shop with The Range.

• Air bed, duvet, duvet set, pillows, pillow cases,

• Up to a week late