WHERE DO I BEGIN!!

Cjjack's review of The Range - www.therange.co.uk

“WHERE DO I BEGIN!! ”

Written on: 10/06/2021 by Cjjack (1 review written)

I have awarded one star as the option of zero wasn't available.
The communication this company gives customers is appalling!! However it seems I am in the same boat as so many of their customers, who have chosen to give their hard earned cash over and have received nothing in return.
My order was placed mid March in store for Garden Furniture, with a delivery date 25th May. I took a day off work, for no furniture to arrive.
I rang the store and there was no recollection of my order!!
It was discussed that it would be taken up with head office and the store manager would ring me the next day. 16 days later I am STILL waiting on a manager to call me!! I have rang numerous times and no date can be given. We visited the store last week and were given 16th June as delivery yet that would be confirmed at the beginning of this week, with a call.
I have just had to chase up the call myself to be told its now 9th July!!
If I hadn't rang no one was telling me otherwise.
The girl on the phone was no help, however that isnt her fault. Why should she be put in that position when management haven't got the professionalism to acknowledge my call.
Not to mention I am not entitled to go to the store and get my refund as they cannot do that?!?
Why I do not know, especially as i have my receipt order number and the card it was purchased on at that branch.
If you cannot give your customers a set answer, at least offer a decent customer service and make contact. Instead your passing people from pillar to post.
The attitude from management upto head office is appalling. Having spent 21 year in customer services and management for an international company I think i know how people should be dealt with and it certainly is not like this!!
We are currently looking further into this matter

• Goods purchased & cost