WARNING DO NOT ORDER ON-LINE from THE RANGE

Guest's review of The Range - www.therange.co.uk

“WARNING DO NOT ORDER ON-LINE from THE RANGE”

Written on: 05/08/2020

As in other reviews, please be aware before ordering anything on-line from The Range, if you have a problem with your delivery then you will have to endure APPALLING Customer Service, you are going to rack up a bill for telephone calls to their customer services phone line as you can wait up to an hour and a half for someone to answer also you will have to phone on numerous occasions, PLUS you will be frustrated by their lack of response and willingness to resolve your problem, as I am after 4 MONTHS and my problem still hasn't been resolved.
You would think that back in April when I discovered there was a chair missing from my 6 seater outdoor dining set that The Range would have sent another chair (which they said they had ordered) or replaced the set (as they were still selling the sets on-line), but NO, after a month and no contact from The Range I CONTACTED THEM to find out where my chair was (this is where I incurred a £25 telephone bill trying to contact them when I could as I was looking after key workers children).
We tried to go in store to resolve the problem, they had 6 matching chairs in the store, we offered to return the 5 chairs and for them to replace with the 6 matching ones, to be told that because we ordered online they wouldn't do that, that they wouldn't even ask the online people if they could do that to help us.
After incurring the big telephone bill I have tried contacting them by email to get a response (because my husband and I have had arguments over the bill, especially because we're still missing a chair) all I want is for someone from The Range to Contact me to resolve this.

• 7 Piece Outdoor Dining Set