My beautiful new garden room

suesussex's review of The Malvern Collection - www.themalverncollection.co.uk

“My beautiful new garden room”

Written on: 17/01/2022 by suesussex (1 review written)

I am delighted with my Malvern garden room which was installed on time in October. I bought a 12x10 studio hipped building and it looks superb. I was very impressed with the sales staff at Squires in Washington, they were very helpful and accommodating. I used the Dry base foundations recommended by Malvern and was delighted with the simplicity and ease with which the base was installed. Again this was completed on time and because of its reliance on posts rather than a solid base it didn't involve carting huge amounts of cement across my garden. As my garden room is lined, I took advantage of the offer to have all the electrical cabling put in during installation. This was a bit nerve-racking as I wanted to get it right, but when the electrician came to wire everything up it all worked perfectly. I had external lights and an external socket put up as well as the internal lights and sockets. When lit the external lights look very pretty and I have already found the external socket very useful.

• Stuidio hipped 10x12